Happy Sunday Everyone!
The theme for this week is:
FAVOURITE PLACES TO READ
This is my first week taking part in #SixForSunday (although I have been enjoying reading others posts for quite some time) and I’m excited to dive in. I am however going to tweak the theme slightly and then split it into two.
…I WISH I COULD READ
Unfortunately I suffer with motion sickness and I find this really limiting when it comes to my reading. Here are 3 places I wish I could read:
- On the train – Commuting is the perfect time to clock up some reading hours but sadly not for me 😦
- On a plane – While I do enjoy catching up on films during flights, I do wish I could take advantage of the reading time 😦
- In the car – My partner and I like to share the driving, and I wish I could curl up and read in my ‘off’ time 😦
…TO LISTEN TO BOOKS
Here are 3 places where I manage to clock up the most listening time:
- Long walks – I find I need to be out for more than 20 minutes to really see any benefit to my listening. Otherwise I find it too bitty and hard to pick back up again.
- Long drives – Sense a theme here? There are books I listen to when I am on long drives alone, and then there are books that my partner and I listen to together on our road trips. Thankfully there are books that we both enjoy but the more soppy books tend to be for solo trips.
- On the train – I clocked up just shy of 5 hours listening time yesterday going to and from #YAShot2018.
Don’t forget to check out #SixForSunday on Twitter to see what other people have picked.