MYSTORY NOTES

SHARING IN THE WONDERS OF STORY TELLING

WWW Wednesday is a weekly link up at Sam’s blog Taking On A World of Words. It challenges you to answer the three Ws of reading.

What I am currently reading:

Have I told you lately how much I am LOVING this story? Well I have raved about here, here and here. It is just want I need in my life right now. Fantasy. Escape. The safety of knowing it is a children’s book. #Perfect

March 01, 2018 at 09_35AM (2)

Untitled design

This is the first paperback book I have read in a while. It isn’t as easy to read in bed (my Kindle is so nice and light) but there is something wonderful about having to keep shifting around. Familiarity I suppose?

What I have just finished reading:

This week I read my first ARC from Netgalley. It took me less than half an hour to read and I have already reviewed it. I’m feeling pretty smug about that ๐Ÿ™‚

The Ghost, The Owl

Untitled design

What I will read next:

My TBR is growing, but I am trying to plan too far ahead. Right now I just want to finish what I have started!

What about you? What are your answers to the Wednesday Whats?

11 thoughts on “WWW Wednesday 21st March

1. You have two lovely books there! Love the covers!

Here is what happened in my week: http://bit.ly/2u7YVOP

Happy Wednesday!

2. Forgot to say, I’m new to this meme ๐Ÿ™‚ Hello! I just followed your blog!

Liked by 1 person

3. MarinaSofia says:

Ah, that feeling of smugness at being on top of your Netgalley… don’t worry, it won’t last long before it gets completely out of control (at least, that’s how it went for me!)

Liked by 1 person

4. Congrats on reviewing your first NetGalley ARC! Fair warning – that site is addicting! But I love it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 1 person

5. Kay Wisteria says:

I love the cover for Polar Bear’s Explorer Club ๐Ÿ™‚ happy reading!

Liked by 1 person

6. booksarge says:

Great to see that you have started reading from Net Galley. The books there are interesting. Happy reading and enjoy the rest of your week

Liked by 1 person

7. Love your photo of The Polar Bearโ€™s Explorer Club in the snow! I wish I had more time to take photos of the books I’m reading in different settings ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Philippa says:

I don’t normally either, but I was just taking advantage of the snow fall the other week and snapped this out of my back door!

Liked by 1 person

1. Good thinking ๐Ÿ˜Š

8. Emily Wrayburn says:

I hear you on just trying to finish what you’ve started! ๐Ÿ˜€ I like the sound of the Polar Bear Explorer’s Club!

Liked by 2 people

1. Philippa says:

It is so far so fabulous!